3 mn read Hi Dr. Manpreet, we congratulate you on your success in the recent PLAB examinations. We request you to share useful information on how to prepare for PLAB exam with the readers on World Surgery Forum. It would be great if you can spare some time in answering the questions below. Dr. Manpreet Sharma Studied Medicine […]Continue reading "How to Prepare for PLAB Exam? (Dr.Manpreet Sharma)"
4 mn read Here is another blog for those who want to crack entrance exams for AIIMS Neurosurgery / NIMHANS Neurosurgery and NEET SS Neurosurgery entrance examinations. Here I will tell you in a step-by-step manner how you can go about your neurosurgery entrance exam preparation. “How to crack Neurosurgery entrance” will be discussed under the following headings: […]Continue reading "How to crack AIIMS/ NIMHANS/ NEET Neurosurgery Entrances?"
7 mn read HOW TO PREPARE FOR FRCS GENERAL SURGERY AND BEST BOOKS – Section 1 MCQ Exam Here are the resources and books you would need to prepare for FRCS General Surgery FRCS General Surgery Section 1: 500 SBAs and EMIs Great initial book to kick start prep. SBAs and EMIs for the General Surgery FRCS (Oxford […]Continue reading "HOW TO PREPARE FOR FRCS GENERAL SURGERY AND BEST BOOKS"
3 mn read Pattern of Surgical NEET SS Exam You can choose a maximum of two super speciality courses for which your broad specialty qualification is eligible. 40% of the questions shall be from General Surgery and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected. Facebook Group for Surgery NEET SS Aspirants Following is the link for […]Continue reading "Surgical NEET SS Exam Preparation and Books (NEET SS 2020)"
3 mn read Following are eligibility requirements for appearing for FRCS Cardiothoracic Surgery: Now it is not compulsory to crack MRCS for JSCFE FRCS (International). You can appear in FRCS Cardiothoracic Surgery even if you don’t have cleared MRCS. There are two versions of FRCS, one for domestic and other for International candidates. JCIE FRCS (Joint Committee on […]Continue reading "Eligibility for FRCS Cardiothoracic Surgery"
9 mn read How to prepare for MRCS Part A and what are the best books and resources for MRCS Part A Preparation? Sharing my preparation plan and resources so that you can prepare and crack MRCS Part A in the first attempt. I took the MRCS Part A exam during the second year of my MS General […]Continue reading "How to prepare for MRCS Part A and the Best books for MRCS Part A preparation"
< 1 mn read Discussion from Surgery NEET SS Preparation Group on Facebook Now Cardiothoracic surgery and vascular surgery are two different branches. What books to refer for these? Nikhil As seats for vascular surgery are less it will be merged with some other branch Deepi What to study for CTVS? Nikhil: Surgery Sixer and Pritesh singh Sandeep: CTVS […]Continue reading "Books to read for CTVS and Vascular Surgery: A Facebook Discussion"