4 mn read Here is another blog for those who want to crack entrance exams for AIIMS Neurosurgery / NIMHANS Neurosurgery and NEET SS Neurosurgery entrance examinations. Here I will tell you in a step-by-step manner how you can go about your neurosurgery entrance exam preparation. “How to crack Neurosurgery entrance” will be discussed under the following headings: […]Continue reading "How to crack AIIMS/ NIMHANS/ NEET Neurosurgery Entrances?"
2 mn read Depending on your stage of NEET PG preparation, the following are the best resources to study Biochemistry: Intern or Post Internship Rebecca James biochemistry book Kaplan USMLE lectures by Sam Turco (These videos are very good to understand various concepts of Biochemistry without the need for mugging up) MBBS First Year Student Start with Kaplan […]Continue reading "Best Books for NEET PG: Biochemistry"
3 mn read (Bailey and Love latest edition- 27th edition) Introduction: Bailey and Love’s Surgery The first edition of this revered textbook was published by Hamilton Bailey and McNeil Love in 1932. Since then this book has been used by generations of surgeons to get the required theoretical knowledge for general surgery. This book has been a holy […]Continue reading "Changes in Bailey and Love Surgery 27th Edition"
2 mn read Here is a list of many unexplored yet good free Surgery MCQ books which you can get to read with a Kindle Unlimited membership (you can read both on Kindle and Non Kindle device using the Kindle app). Multiple Choice Questions and Quick Review of Surgery: Part 1: General Topics in Surgery Kindle Edition Multiple […]Continue reading "Best Free Surgery MCQ books on Amazon Kindle"
3 mn read Is the endless number of books for surgery MCQs making you confused over the choice for the best ones? Here is a list of Best MCQ Books for General Surgery for Indian PG and Super Speciality Exams. Surgery Essence 8th Edition 2020 by Dr Pritesh Singh Gold standard book for all Surgery exams including Final year, […]Continue reading "Best MCQ Books for General Surgery for Indian PG and Super Speciality Exams"
3 mn read Check out this exhaustive list of Best Books for NEET PG 2021 Best Books for NEET PG 2021 Anatomy Rajesh Kaushal Anatomy MCQ book by Dr. Raviraj Physiology Dr. Souman Manna CRISP by Dr S Krishna Kumar Biochemistry Rebecca James Pharmacology Gobind Rai Garg and Sparsh Gupta Ranjan Patel […]Continue reading "Which are the best books (Subject-wise) for preparing for NEET PG Entrance?"
3 mn read As per the new prescribed pattern of NEET SS examination, 40% of the questions will be from General Surgery and the remaining 60% will be from the respective superspecialty course selected. Since superspecialty portion now forms a larger part of the exam, it would require a separate preparation from separate books. World Surgery Forum brings […]Continue reading "Best Books for MCh Surgical Oncology Preparation"
3 mn read Reading all the prescribed books during General Surgery residency, everyone knows that it is easier said than done. So it is necessary to know about few basic textbooks which are a must read. You must have heard a very popular saying “He who studies medicine without books sails an uncharted sea, but he who studies […]Continue reading "Best Books to read during your General Surgery Residency"