This article gives all the information related to Eligibility Requirements, Advantages, Salary and Job opportunities for Indian Doctors in Dubai.
Advantages of working in Dubai for Doctors
- The pay is good and also tax free. But the best way to go about it is to do your specialization and then move to Dubai.
- Dubai is meaning to be a medical tourism center, being a friendly nation to several middle east & African countries.
- Hospitals are well managed with latest equipment & software – New Medical Centre (NMC), Al Ahalia & Al Noor, Medeor are a number of the top servicing clinics.
- A fresher, Indian doctor in Dubai can expect around 4–5,000 US Dollars monthly as basic pay and there will be additional benefits like (mostly) free housing etc.
Requirements for working in Dubai
- All non-UAE qualified doctors require a minimum of 3 years’ experience. One needs THREE years AFTER registration into his/her respective State Medical Council as a licensed Specialist in the field he is writing DHA in. It should be noted that some specialists get a Provisional and then a Final Degree. They may not get registered for a few months after attaining the Final Degree. Earlier, DHA had told that they take three years from issuance of Final Degree. But now they stress on three years after registration into State Medical Council.
- Graduate MBBS candidates can work as “Generalist only”. You should have a post graduate / master’s to work as a specialist.
- You have to clear the exam and get the DHA (Dubai Health Authority) licensure.
- DHA exam is comparatively easier as compared to PLAB or USMLE
Value of Plain MBBS vs ‘MBBS plus MRCP’ in Dubai (UAE)
- MRCP is considered as a super specialty degree in Dubai (UAE).
- Salary is around 1.5- 2 lacs per month (PM) after MBBS and 3–4 lacs PM after MD/ MS, without licensing examination (HAAD/ MOH).
- Salary is around 2- 3 lacs pm post MBBS and 4–5 lacs pm after MD with licensing examination cleared (HAAD or MOH)
- For an MRCP candidate (with or without MD), the salary is around 6–8 lacs PM plus he/she gets consultant’s position.
Working In Dubai As A Doctor – Golden Visa || Salary || Work Culture || Branches In Demand
How To Get DHA License for Doctors?
Read Similar Articles: